Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dropped my ipod nano in the toilet and it wont turn on. I have tried the rice method, but still wont work

I dropped my ipod nano in the toilet and it wont turn on. I have tried the rice bag method but still didnt work. I really dont want to buy another ipod, i like my nano and i have hundreds of songs which i purchased with my money that i saved. So i really wont my ipod fixed, i can get it fix cant i? I hope i can because i am not a person who breaks things for no reason. I was in a hurry when i dropped my ipod in the toilet. So i couldnt do anything.

But my wish is to get this ipod fixed. I dont care how much the price will be, i just want my ipod fixed. So please if you can help that will be nice.

iPod nano, Windows 8

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 9:58 AM

2 replies

I dropped my ipod nano in the toilet and it wont turn on. I have tried the rice method, but still wont work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.