Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 8.3, calendar entry duplicates

adding a calendar entry and repeating it for 5 days results in the entry duplicating itself every day so on day 5 there are 5 entries of the same event.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 10:22 AM

Hello coloradopeter,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to have a repeating Calendar event across 5 days. If you would like this 5 day repeating event to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly you can adjust this setting in the “repeat” option from that event. Please use the attached article for more information.

Set up a repeating event - Calendar Help

If this does not address your issue, please let me know exactly what how you would like to set up this event. Is it a one time only 5 day repeating event, or do you plan on having it repeat at a known interval.

Have a great day,

Joe

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2015 10:22 AM in response to coloradopeter

Hello coloradopeter,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to have a repeating Calendar event across 5 days. If you would like this 5 day repeating event to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly you can adjust this setting in the “repeat” option from that event. Please use the attached article for more information.

Set up a repeating event - Calendar Help

If this does not address your issue, please let me know exactly what how you would like to set up this event. Is it a one time only 5 day repeating event, or do you plan on having it repeat at a known interval.

Have a great day,

Joe

ios 8.3, calendar entry duplicates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.