Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Item is being modified

Hello,

For the past few days I have been attempting to redeem the Digital Copies of several movies,

Hercules

Prince of Persia

Lady and the Tramp

To name a few.

I get as far as entering the code and it starts to access the store...

Every time I try I get the error message "This Item is being modified, please try again later."

I have attempted to search out this error but everything I turn up is from years ago. Am I doing something wrong? Is iTunes having issues?

MacBook, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 2:59 PM

I've been having this issue too.

I called the 800 number on the flyer and they said Apple had let them know that there is an issue.

The lady I talked to was really nice - if you are having issues with Disney movies, you might be able to redeem them through "Disney Movies Everywhere" - if you have Disney and your iTunes linked it will automatically push the Disney movies to your iTunes account. Unfortunately, the two I'm having issues with are Real Steel and Dick Tracy and so they are not set up with the Magic Rewards/Disney Movies Everywhere...

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2015 2:59 PM in response to SotheBee01

I've been having this issue too.

I called the 800 number on the flyer and they said Apple had let them know that there is an issue.

The lady I talked to was really nice - if you are having issues with Disney movies, you might be able to redeem them through "Disney Movies Everywhere" - if you have Disney and your iTunes linked it will automatically push the Disney movies to your iTunes account. Unfortunately, the two I'm having issues with are Real Steel and Dick Tracy and so they are not set up with the Magic Rewards/Disney Movies Everywhere...

Apr 29, 2015 6:04 AM in response to CJBurianek

This started to happening to me late last week. I had two codes (Despicable Me and Sarah Marshall). ITunes took DM, but Sarah Marshall started giving me the error message. I have tried a few of the digital copies on dvd, but none of those worked as well. I have been following similar threads on other boards, but does not look like the issue has been resolved.

Item is being modified

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.