Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i tried all the steps to fix error (4005) but all of them failed even i tried in more then 5 pc but it was only a waste of time so i need your help to fix these error (4005) for restore in iphone 6 so if anyone can help me please thank you

these error was made by updating error

the error 4005 for restore in iPhone 6

I have tried all the methods but it was a waste of time even I tried in more than 5 pc

I hope you can help me as soon as you can

thank you for taking time in reading my question

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 11:22 AM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2015 8:38 AM in response to abdullrahman111

Hi abdullrahman111,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that you are getting an error code 4005 when updating your iPhone. You say that you have "tried all the methods", but not knowing exactly what you have tried, I would suggest going through the steps in this article to make sure everything has been attempted.

iOS: Restore errors 4005, 4013, and 4014 - Apple Support

Regards,
Jeff D.

i tried all the steps to fix error (4005) but all of them failed even i tried in more then 5 pc but it was only a waste of time so i need your help to fix these error (4005) for restore in iphone 6 so if anyone can help me please thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.