Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have made may slideshows but now when I collect my photos, arrange them and click slideshow I get the show with the slides in reverse order?????

I have made many slideshows but now when I collect my photos and arrange them, then click slideshow, the show reverses my order. How can I get a show in the order I want them.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), Mac OS X (10.7.5), really 10.9

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 9:57 AM

2 replies

Apr 28, 2015 11:04 AM in response to joan gould

With the amount of information you've provided it's impossible to offer a solution. We can't see your computer so we need to know the details of your problem and setup, i.e.:

• what system are you running?
  • are you runnning iPhoto or Photos?
  • if iPhoto what version are you using?
  • what fixes have you tried?

If you're using an early version of iPhoto 9 there's a bug that if you run a slideshow directly from an album the order of the slides will be all over the place. In order to get the slide order as you want it you must create a slideshow project with those photos. Then and only then will they play in the order you arrange them.

User uploaded file

I have made may slideshows but now when I collect my photos, arrange them and click slideshow I get the show with the slides in reverse order?????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.