Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pop-up on Monitor (right side, semi-circle) deletes my actual link and sends me back to the previous. How can I get rid of it?

There is Pop-up on my Monitor (right side, semi-circle with an arrow ) which pops up at the worst possible time. It deletes my actual link (usually a mail and sends back to the previous link. Also Data is gone, I have to begin again. How can I get rid of it, it's driving me crazy?

iMac, Writing this from iPad

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 10:21 AM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2015 12:00 PM in response to Mikecologne

Check out the following:

AdwareMedic which was developed by one of the contributors of these forums.

Adblock Plus

Also check out the following KB Article: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT6506Remove unwanted adware that displays pop-up ads and graphics on your Mac

===========

When posting in Apple Communties/Forums/Message Boards.......It would help us to know which Mac model you have, which OS & version you're using, how much RAM, etc. You can have this info displayed on the bottom of every post by completing your system profile and filling in the information asked for.

Click on your name Welcome "your name."

Click on your name link

User uploaded file

Click on the BIO tab. Scroll down to the bottom till you see "My Products." This is the section where you can edit your profile.

CLICKY CLICK----->Help us to help you on these forums

User uploaded file

Pop-up on Monitor (right side, semi-circle) deletes my actual link and sends me back to the previous. How can I get rid of it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.