Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Additional loops & music sources?

(BG Noob) Any recommendations for additional Apple Loops from 3rd party vendors?

I have found a huge range of offerings for Apple Loops from 3rd party vendors. Hard to sift through the rubble to find the gold. Important that I can preview, esp when buying large collections. Is it unrealistic to search for individual loops based on current needs?

Is there no such thing as "free" downloads? Most seem to be a hook to purchase loops.

Also, I tend to use loops for the "rhythm section" and then create melody lines from the available library instruments, using either keyboard or guitar. Are there 3rd party options for the library instruments?

And lastly, I am typically creating music tracks for videos. Not much of a musician myself. Any suggested sources for longer "loops" (if that is what they would still be)?

Are there sites where I can hire a real musician to create custom music tracks?

Mac Pro (Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), 3.5GHz 6-Core Xeon E5 16GB DDR3

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 11:46 AM

There are no replies.

Additional loops & music sources?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.