Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone deleting

Where to begin... the biggest problem I have is thing not staying the I want them to be.

1. Shortcuts not staying deleted. Like I made "omw" to say On my way. Then sometime later I accidentally made another "omw" but this time with a variation "On my way" adding a "!" to the end. So after I realize that I did that I go into shortcuts and the original the "!" at the end. It seem to work but the a few days later I go to use the "omw" shortcut but the original one that I deleted pops up. So when I go look at list both would be there.

2. My media keep deleting.

Music- Keep labeling the song everything then what is shown on iTunes. Like the artist would a different like a Beetles being change to Rolling Stone. Or when I, in iTunes, delete the (original soundtrack) part of the album the iPhone keeps adding them back.

Video- My movie and TV, mainly, I download like on a Monday by Tuesday or Wednesday has automatically deleted itself.

HELP!!!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 1:07 PM

There are no replies.

Iphone deleting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.