Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can IInstall OS X Snow leopard on my Sony VAIO E-series?

I just recently well literally today got delivered my OS X Snow leopard installation disk and I was wondering is there a way to install Snow leopard on my Sony VAIO E series SVE1512K1EB because I want to make a hackintosh :3 Now I know Apple is against this an all but I just would like to experiment. when I openthis up I onUser uploaded filely see this (see photo below)

Now as you can see from the pic I it says bootcamp and stuff and the setup application did nothing to be honest. Have I actually bought the

official Snow leopard OS because the DVD only

says 800Mb which is nothing and a mac OS is

normally 5GB. Can I have some help? because

Miscrosoft support said come here lol and I really want to install this cool OS on my partitioned HDD

specially named Snow leopard lol. I have tried fooling around with the BIOS and I have restarted and seen if the PC said "do you want to install..." but no luck and the disk drive does rev up like something is going one but nothing. Can some one please just help me? :3

Here is another picture of my laptop and the OS ontop.

User uploaded file

OS X Snow leopard-OTHER, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 to Mac OS X duel boot

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 2:38 PM

6 replies

Can IInstall OS X Snow leopard on my Sony VAIO E-series?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.