Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the best audio midi interface for Logic Pro X?

Does anyone out here use their old Digi 002 with Logic Pro X? I am about done with AVID and setting up my studio again using Logic Pro X. I have a an Eleven rack which I could use but I Like more inputs. Any Ideas?

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 5:58 PM

3 replies

Apr 28, 2015 6:57 PM in response to musicmjb

Its not normally about if an Audio interface works with Logic..

It's if it works with the version of OS X you are running.....

In your case, if there are Yosemite drivers which are stable..

Avid claim there are stable drivers found here...though the latest ones seems to only have been tested with 10.10.1 and not 10.10.3 so test and see..

May 23, 2015 3:33 PM in response to Red Ford

I personally rely on Motu gear and have done so for many years now. I find their hardware to be reliable, built to last, full featured and most important, their drivers tend to be 'rock solid' and available throughout almost all of the OS X updates over the years.

Example: My original Motu Ultralite Mk1 is still functioning great and has worked basically flawlessly during all the various OS X versions from Tiger (10.4) right through to the most recent Yosemite 10.10.3 without issue. Motu seem to have the knack of getting their drivers right, from day one and often make them available well in advance of any forthcoming OS X updates.. which cannot be said of a large majority of other hardware manufacturers unfortunately.

What is the best audio midi interface for Logic Pro X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.