Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone is not transmitting conversations properly

I purchased this phone and it has been nothing but trouble. Cost is $450 of which I am paying monthly and it has been the worst phone I have ever purchased. It has gotten to where I come home to use the phone b/c party I am talking to cannot understand me..b/c they say I sound muffled..break out..they just cannot hear my conversation, it is very fraustrating to be repeating my conversation. Can something be done? Please..thank you

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 7:45 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2015 11:47 AM in response to MageeMae7

Hello MageeMae7,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that people who you talk to on your iPhone are complaining that they cannot hear you very clearly. I completely understand your frustration with this issue, as I would feel the same way. There are troubleshooting steps though which I'd like you to go through in order to help get this resolved, found in the link below.

If your voice is too faint or sounds unclear using iPhone, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a good one,

Alex H.

Phone is not transmitting conversations properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.