Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone6 has a white line on the lock screen.what should i do?

i have been using my phone for the past 3months.i just had this issue last saturday when my iphone started to have a white line on the lock screen but he thing is when you open and move to the home screen it just disappears and when you lock the phone again the line just disappears.but it would come back though.what should i do?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 6:44 PM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2015 10:51 PM in response to Nana_sic

Did you already try to reset the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo coms back again? You will not lose data by resetting.

Next step after that would be setting it up as new device:

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

If this did not work, and to make sure that this is not software related, set it back to factory settings, without using any backup data afterwards. Set up the rest of the personal settings manually and test the screen. If it still shows the line, this is a hardware issue and the phone has to be serviced by Apple or an Authorized Apple Service Provider:

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

My iphone6 has a white line on the lock screen.what should i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.