Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redeeming itunes gift card

I am having trouble redeeming the balance on my itunes gift card. I am asked for the card code and when I enter it I get a message that it has already been redeemed. How can I make a purchase against the remaining balance?

iPod classic

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 9:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2015 12:59 PM

If you open iTunes, and click on "iTunes Store," your remaining balance should appear near the top of the window, right next to your Apple ID. You can just continue to "buy" until that reaches zero. (unless you've attached a credit card to your account, in which case you can just keep on buying forever 🙂

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2015 12:59 PM in response to Sunnyfrompleasanton

If you open iTunes, and click on "iTunes Store," your remaining balance should appear near the top of the window, right next to your Apple ID. You can just continue to "buy" until that reaches zero. (unless you've attached a credit card to your account, in which case you can just keep on buying forever 🙂

Redeeming itunes gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.