Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

(iBA) strip of thumbnails and copyright in table of content

(iBA) In inspector i delete strip of thumbnails and copyright, but they still in content. In other book i saw it's can be (start with 4 page and then...).. How can i do it?

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 11:48 PM

6 replies

May 1, 2015 12:29 AM in response to mariaIzdat

Hello Marialsdat,

I hope I understand you clearly but you say that you have deleted the copyright pages and other pages from one of the default templates on the sidebar but the pages are still active within the body of the book?

Tell me is there another chapter or section along the side bar that has been duplicated and so may have additional pages like the Forward and Copyright pages in them. Can you supply some screen grabs of your work in IBA to help out?

Regards,

Nigel

User uploaded file

May 6, 2015 2:24 AM in response to mariaIzdat

I am not really sure I understand what you mean. You cannot delete the TOC... It there to display the content..I'd Chapters, Sections and pages....and these are seen in logical order on ipads..by " thumbnails" at the bottom of the page. You can affect the TOC by adding, deleting or moving chapters and sections.

COpyright, a forward etc pages ... Are found in the sections lists.

NIgels screen shot is an excellent indicator of how the books structure can be laid out....yours should be very much the same.

May 12, 2015 11:30 PM in response to mariaIzdat

I Refer you to my previous reply.....the TOC reflects whatever chapters Sections or pages you add to the book content....or also what you delete.

I Assume you mean that content you have deleted...still shows in the toc. Did you the copyright and forward pages - they are in fact "sections" for different content ..did you name them? Without screenshots from iBooksAuthor...not iBooks....it's not easy to advise.

i also suggest you use Google translate in your own language and post here...the English version. In turn I or others can do the same for you to understand.

But you really need to create screenshots of the left column book tree.

(iBA) strip of thumbnails and copyright in table of content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.