Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is this really Apple?

Had problems with my Apple ID today. I needed Apple to contact me so I went to support and within seconds they called me from this number: +353 (21) 238 1341. It's an Irish number but I'm not from Ireland. Can someone tell me if this is really Apple's support phone number?

Posted on Apr 29, 2015 4:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2017 7:08 AM

Just had this same number from Cork, Ireland call me to verify my shipping info because my email that is registered with Apple is different than my delivery email for egiftcards... Since we've all had the same thing.. I'm assuming its legit.. Kinda weird they have someone from out of the Country call...(I'm in the USA) and not a support number from the US....But I received my egift card! So no worries.. Still received my product.. Just odd is all...

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2017 7:08 AM in response to skinandb0nes

Just had this same number from Cork, Ireland call me to verify my shipping info because my email that is registered with Apple is different than my delivery email for egiftcards... Since we've all had the same thing.. I'm assuming its legit.. Kinda weird they have someone from out of the Country call...(I'm in the USA) and not a support number from the US....But I received my egift card! So no worries.. Still received my product.. Just odd is all...

Nov 13, 2015 6:46 AM in response to skinandb0nes

I see that this is an older post, but I'd like to confirm that this is indeed an Apple support number for people with this question in the future. I ordered an iPad Pro as well as the keyboard and pencil accessories to go with it. They called me this morning from this Ireland number to verify nothing was amiss since my shipping address and billing address were different (I'm shipping to a mailbox in case I'm not home). My only complaint was that, instead of calling once and leaving a message, they called 4 times back-to-back so I had to answer despite it not being a good time. Hope this helps someone, anyways.

Is this really Apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.