Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Device unresonsive

iPhone 4s, 32GB , Black

It suddenly switched off . Tried power reset did't work went to iPlanet they said out of warranty and there may be a problem with IC(they are not sure about it). tried to restore iPhone 'n' times with latest version of iTunes. i can see apple logo after that each time i get error number 9 .Please help me out . invested lot in it . cannot afford to take a new Phone . Please help me .Thank you in advance

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2015 5:02 AM

3 replies

Apr 30, 2015 2:36 PM in response to chaitanya1492

Greetings chaitanya1492,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that while attempting to restore your iPhone you are receiving error 9. As described in the attached article, error 9 typical has to do with security software on your computer. Please follow the instructions in the article to troubleshoot this issue.

Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

Check your security software

Errors: 2, 4, 6, 9, 1611, 9006.

Sometimes security software can stop your device from communicating with either the Apple update server or with your device.

Check your security software and settings to make sure that they aren't blocking a connection to the Apple servers.

If you still see the error message, check for USB connection issues.

Cheers,

Joe

Device unresonsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.