Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto book: "This Apple ID cannot be used for 1-click ordering" despite it being enabled in my profile.

I am trying to purchase an iPhoto book that I created. I keep getting the error message "This Apple ID cannot be used for 1-Click ordering.", despite having the express checkout enabled on my Apple ID. I created a new Apple ID, but had the same problem. I also used my husband's Apple ID with the express checkout enabled and always get the same error message. I don't know why I continue to get this error and am not able to purchase my book.

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Apr 29, 2015 5:02 AM

8 replies

Apr 29, 2015 9:39 PM in response to searchingforsolutions

Possible resolution:

1. Quit iPhoto.
  2. From the Finder menu bar, choose Go > Utilities to access your Utilities folder (or press Shift-Command-U).
  3. In your Utilities folder, open Keychain Access.
  4. Find the "NetServices" entry in your Keychain Access window.
  5. Select the "NetServices" entry and press the delete key.
  6. Reopen iPhoto and attempt to place your order again.
  7. You should be prompted to enter your account information if you deleted the Keychain entry successfully.
  8. After entering your account information, you should be able to complete your order.

(May also require a restart of the computer.)

May 17, 2015 8:56 AM in response to LarryHN

Your same response to this issue pops up wherever this issue is mentioned on this discussion board. I have had the same problem and none of the advice has worked -- I have tried several times, waiting several days between changing settings etc. Not sure why your same response keeps popping up but it is infuriating because it solves nothing. THIS ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED. I have decided that I will have to try to get a Genius bar to fix this. I am an advanced MacUser with experience of trouble shooting Mac problems dating back to my first Mac, a Mac Classic. To date, this is the only Mac issue that has completely stumped me -- I've tried and retried acting upon all available advice to no avail. A huge waste of time. I wish I hadn't spent so long creating a f***ing photo book in iPhoto in the first place -- now I've wasted double the time. My advice to anyone else out there, don't bother using iPhoto to create photobooks in iPhoto 9. Apple has failed to provide a solution for this aggravating issue.

And yes, I agree with all those that say they can't find a NetServices listed in their Keychain Access window.

iPhoto book: "This Apple ID cannot be used for 1-click ordering" despite it being enabled in my profile.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.