Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix issue

I have a PowerMac G4 and installed an AirPort Extreme card on it. I am posting this from it right now with no problems. However, Netflix gives me issues. I have tried it on Safari (4.1.3) and the latest version of Firefox with the same result. It loads into the home page, but I cant switch to my user under the account. The only reason I am using this and not my Mac Pro is because I have not gotten the AirPort card in the mail for it yet. If you have a suggestion, please tell me!

Cheers,

Adam

PowerMac, Mac OS X (10.4.11), 1.42 GHz, 2GB Ram, 30GB HD

Posted on Apr 29, 2015 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 4:51 PM

Not sure if the question is about the Mac Pro or the PowerMac but Neflix requires an Intel processor, so it cant run on your G4

4 replies

Apr 30, 2015 4:51 PM in response to Allan Jones

Well, I (sort of) solved my problem. I am transferring Networking through a Ethernet cable from my MacBook Pro to Mac Pro and I can use it on there, also it did ask me to install Silverlight, so I think your right about that requirement. I just found it odd that on my Power Mac G4 Netflix didn't tell me anything about needing Silverlight. So all is well!

Cheers,
Adam

Netflix issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.