Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Touch 5G deleting music off ipod

Hi there everyone so I've had my ipod touch for over a month and when i first had it had this problem with the ipod deleting all the music that i put on to the ipod and now today while at work plugged my ipod into my work computer to configure one album and the ipod deleted all the music that was on the ipod for having 12gb left to then going to 24gb left, what would you suggest about this issue.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 2:44 AM

13 replies

Apr 30, 2015 7:48 AM in response to lllaass

I did not sync the ipod with my work pc all i did was plugged it in and edited songs that were on the ipod and editing the album artist section on it. and after editing then music was visible on the ipod screen on the pc but not visible on the actual ipod and i cannot play the music on the pc from the ipod as it shows a circle with an ! exclamation mark in the middle.

Apr 30, 2015 8:34 AM in response to smg4life01

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Unsync all music and resync

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iPod Touch 5G deleting music off ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.