Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

quicktime player

quicktime player not work on my windows note book

Windows 8

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2015 10:35 AM

Hamad

You have been at this for long enough to know that your question is not adequate to even get started helping you. You have repeatedly posted similar questions that likely went unanswered - I am not willing to check. If you would really like to get help, you need to change your approach to conform with what we need to do so.

Every question should start this way (and you could go back and provide it in your previous questions):

---

Tell us a Story - with a beginning, a middle and end. We need to understand everything that you know and have experienced.

If this issue is new, tell us what immediately preceded its onset - add software, upgrade or update? New equipment?

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question"

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

For a detailed "coaching", please see the User Tip > "Help us to help you on these forums"<https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5431>

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2015 10:35 AM in response to Hamad137

Hamad

You have been at this for long enough to know that your question is not adequate to even get started helping you. You have repeatedly posted similar questions that likely went unanswered - I am not willing to check. If you would really like to get help, you need to change your approach to conform with what we need to do so.

Every question should start this way (and you could go back and provide it in your previous questions):

---

Tell us a Story - with a beginning, a middle and end. We need to understand everything that you know and have experienced.

If this issue is new, tell us what immediately preceded its onset - add software, upgrade or update? New equipment?

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question"

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

For a detailed "coaching", please see the User Tip > "Help us to help you on these forums"<https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5431>

May 5, 2015 3:42 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

thank you very much I try last events to see apple live for a new gold mac and apple watch but he not work on my windows pc and I try to see it on my iPhone but he recurred ios 7 or later and he said you can see it on Quick Time player on windows but I cant find where I can see it .

on iPhone the version of software is ios6.1.6.

and on my pc I try to open it on my Asus notebook that's the name on company and software version is windows 8.1 Enterprise. and I setup iTunes and icloud and QuickTime player and airport Utilities on it .

quicktime player

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.