Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

General Forum Question

Late yesterday I posted the following subject to this forum(Strange Mac HD Grash Incident). I had a few replies and when I checked this morning the post was no longer here. At that point I sent another post and checked to make sure it was in the list. It was, so I left and hoped for ,ore replies. Just looked again and the post is once again no longer listed. Anyone have any idea what might be happening? Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Gary

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), 3-1TB HDs, 2-2TB HDs, NEC PA271W

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 10:27 AM

6 replies

Apr 30, 2015 10:30 AM in response to Garnick

Here is the thread that you describe. Strange Mac HD Crash incident

More than likely, you are looking in the wrong location, or not looking far enough in the past to locate it. The thread will move up the line if it is commented on, and will move down the line as additional content is added to the forum. You may view all of your activity in several places. You can click on your Username and will find your activity. That is how I located the post.

Apr 30, 2015 10:36 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Actually this is from the OS X Mavericks forum. I think I might know what's happening here. I had copied some of the information from the post on the other forum and pasted it into the post I did on this forum. I imagine that is not the proper thing to do. Am I correct? However, as I mentioned, I did receive a few replies last evening on this forum.

Apr 30, 2015 10:57 AM in response to Garnick

If you posted the same question in multiple forums, it is possible, as Neil said, that the hosts could have removed a post. They would send an email to the email address associated with your Apple ID used here on the forum. If it was a duplicate, they could have removed it, depending on if someone reported it. it could also have been relocated based on the content and question.

General Forum Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.