Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I use Earthlink for email but want to change. What else do Apple-users like for emails? I use MBA and iPod Touch. My concerns are security and ease of changing pswds --had a scary experience at Elink.

I use Earthlink for email but want to change. What else do Apple-users like? I use MBA mid 2012 and iPod 5 touch. Concerns are email security and ease of changing pswds.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 4:51 PM

3 replies

May 1, 2015 7:02 AM in response to ddunn5

Apple has made several well-publicised statements regarding their commitment to privacy and the security of their various iCloud services. If they were to fall short of a goal they stated so prominently for so long, it would have a material effect on the company's value, not to mention being extremely embarrassing. I think they're pretty serious about it.

Like anything else though, iCloud is as secure as the passwords you use. To change your iCloud password read iCloud: Change your iCloud account password.

I use Earthlink for email but want to change. What else do Apple-users like for emails? I use MBA and iPod Touch. My concerns are security and ease of changing pswds --had a scary experience at Elink.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.