Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant edit my payment information

I went to download/update a new app on my phone and it said "verification required" so I press "continue" it then brings me to my account settings and it says my credit card security card is needed, as well as the expiration date being empty so I put both in according to my credit card and click done. Then it comes up saying "your payment method was declined. Please enter another payment method". Ive tried it a number of times from my phone as well as going straight to iTunes on my computer and nothing will work. So until this is solved I can't download free apps, update my apps, or buy music, tv shows, or new apps.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 2:24 PM

1 reply

May 2, 2015 1:43 PM in response to gymnastics2015

Hello gymnastics2015,

That is strange that it is not accepting your credit card. Have you tried a different card or setting it to None? If you can make that change and then put the credit card that you want to use back in to see if that card can be associated with your Apple ID.

Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID)

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Regards,

-Norm G.

Cant edit my payment information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.