Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google Chrome does not save my password and my bills sessions are closed to restart

Google Chrome does not save my password and my bills sessions are closed to restart

Good afternoon, for some months now I have been having a number of problems with my MacBook Pro.

1. In Google Chrome, you do not save passwords every time I restart the MAC sessions end (Facebook, Gmail, Youtube, etc). Found on the web a possible solution was to remove the cookies, I did but still the same problem.

2. After formatting me indicates that there are no updates, it should be emphasized that formatting from scratch am installing OSX Mountain Lion, so obviously for updates since before having this problem whenever formateaba, I always went updates (iTunes , Safari, etc). I have corroborated the Mac formatting other friends, and updates them if they appear and I do not. Someone must have known that problem?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 3:55 PM

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.