Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages/Bird Please help.

My Pages software will not work. I assume the two are related, but some program called "Bird" is taking up all my storage too. Please help.

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2015 8:39 AM

Please back up all data, then open the iCloud pane in System Preferences. If the box marked iCloud Drive is checked, uncheck it and confirm. Your iCloud documents should be preserved on Apple's servers.

Test to see whether there's an improvement, then re-check the box and test again. It may take a noticeable amount of time for your iCloud Drive documents to resynchronize.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2015 8:39 AM in response to Myrivera

Please back up all data, then open the iCloud pane in System Preferences. If the box marked iCloud Drive is checked, uncheck it and confirm. Your iCloud documents should be preserved on Apple's servers.

Test to see whether there's an improvement, then re-check the box and test again. It may take a noticeable amount of time for your iCloud Drive documents to resynchronize.

Pages/Bird Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.