Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I preordered a movie last month that is released tomorrow but show no record of it in my iTunes. Where does it go?

I pre ordered a movie last month that releases tomorrow. Where do I look to check that it is still pending. Nothing shows anywhere in my iTunes that confirms the movie.

MacBook Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 6:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 11:50 PM

It should show on your account as being a pre-order : About iTunes Store pre-orders - Apple Support

When it's released you should receive an email, and if you don't currently have a payment method or balance on your account then you will need to add one so that it can be paid for (pre-orders are only charged for on release, not at pre-ordering). When it's paid for, if it doesn't download automatically then try the Store > Check For Available Downloads menu option on your Mac's iTunes or see if it shows in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage for downloading (or on your iOS device if it shows in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app for downloading on it).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2015 11:50 PM in response to Emlight60

It should show on your account as being a pre-order : About iTunes Store pre-orders - Apple Support

When it's released you should receive an email, and if you don't currently have a payment method or balance on your account then you will need to add one so that it can be paid for (pre-orders are only charged for on release, not at pre-ordering). When it's paid for, if it doesn't download automatically then try the Store > Check For Available Downloads menu option on your Mac's iTunes or see if it shows in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage for downloading (or on your iOS device if it shows in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app for downloading on it).

I preordered a movie last month that is released tomorrow but show no record of it in my iTunes. Where does it go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.