Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I only receive vip email on my I watch?

I Can't seem to receive only vip messages on my I watch.

turned off all email but VIP email and still no vip messages appear. Any suggestions?

Apple Watch, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2015 2:00 PM

Go to notifications on the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and choose VIPs. Turn off the other mail notifications if you want only VIPs. I have 3 accounts, two personal and one work. I leave the work email notifications on and turn the personal emails off and VIP on.

Note that there seems to be a problem with the Apple Watch app on the iPhone that it doesn't always show the current settings after you change them. I was able to see the correct settings after hitting the back button and then going to mail notifications again. Then the current settings were displayed.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2015 2:00 PM in response to jeroldfromlake worth

Go to notifications on the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and choose VIPs. Turn off the other mail notifications if you want only VIPs. I have 3 accounts, two personal and one work. I leave the work email notifications on and turn the personal emails off and VIP on.

Note that there seems to be a problem with the Apple Watch app on the iPhone that it doesn't always show the current settings after you change them. I was able to see the correct settings after hitting the back button and then going to mail notifications again. Then the current settings were displayed.

How do I only receive vip email on my I watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.