Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

?????? Commercials???????

Ok. I am rather disappointed with iTunes, but those reasons are better left for a less aggravated day. Today, my question revolves around all the expletive commercials that are constantly interrupting my music. How do I eliminate them from iTunes while listening to iradio????? There MUST be a way!!!!!! I didn't get an Apple just to listen to music(I do graphic design) while I work. It is SO expletive disrupting to HAVE TO listen to Flo sing about some expletive mayor!!!

PLEASE..... Help me Mr. Wizard!!!

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), 21.5-Inch, Late 2013

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2015 7:02 AM

In essence it is just another radio station with commercials, just online. If you want to omiit commercials subscribe to iTunes Match and make sure you are signed in while listening to the radio.

2 replies

May 4, 2015 7:22 AM in response to k3n5k1

k3n5k1 wrote:

Ok. I am rather disappointed with iTunes, but those reasons are better left for a less aggravated day. Today, my question revolves around all the expletive commercials that are constantly interrupting my music.

I have never heard any expletives used in the commercials.

Certainly Flo is not using any expletives in her commercials.

?????? Commercials???????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.