Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

To transfer files between Mac and Windows on the same machine, do I need to install Macfuse in the Windows or Mac partition?

To transfer files between Mac and Windows on the same machine, do I need to install Macfuse in the Windows or Mac partition?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 6:04 PM

5 replies

May 1, 2015 3:41 PM in response to tank.u

again people respond with the wrong help info. You simply need the PARAGON NTFS DRIVER FOR MAC. gives you full read and write support from your mac side to your bootcsamp side. You will always be able to read your mac side contents from your bootcamp side and also copy from mac to bootcamp while in windows mode. But buy the paragon ntfs $20 driver and you will be fine. Ive had it for years without any problems. works perfectly and easily. It also allows you to verify and repair your bootcamp partition from within disk utility on your mac side.

http://www.paragon-software.com/home/ntfs-mac/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.