Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pre-order problem

Hi guys

I have Pre-ordered the album "Achter Tag" from "Genetikk". There are 3 Songs Aviable now, but the album didn't com out yet. I can load 2 of them, but by the 3rd one it just says "pre ordered". (But its aviable).

What can i do now? I want this Song so bad... :/

Thanks for your help! 😀

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 1, 2015 1:48 AM

10 replies

May 6, 2015 10:11 AM in response to CrazySwazy

It doesn't show in your account's purchase history e.g. Store > View Account menu option on your computer's iTunes, or on your phone you can view the last 90 days purchases (and optionally contact iTunes Support) via http://reportaproblem.apple.com ?

If it does show then check to see if it's hidden from the Purchased tab : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

You could contact iTunes Support, but it will take them up to 48 hours to reply, and the album is listed as being released on Friday so it's possible that the album will be out (and you'll hopefully be able to download it) before you get a reply.

Pre-order problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.