Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not responsive wireless mouse and keyboard, No internet/wifi and Bluetooth connection.

User uploaded file

Hi,

I need help as both my wireless mouse and wireless keyboard are totally no responsive and I replaced them with fresh new batteries. My wifi/internet connection is offline too. My Bluetooth signal is the Bluetooth with jagged lines "Bluetooth offline". I tried to disconnect all my USB devices and restarted. I tried the methods listed here but to no avail.

Yesterday afternoon there was a lightning in the skies and it caused blackout throughout my whole house. So it might be due to the power surge from the Lightning but all my other devices like my iPhone and modem router are working fine. I restarted the router too. It was fine the whole evening till nighttime yesterday. This morning I woke up, I can't do anything at all.

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), iOS 6.1.6

Posted on May 1, 2015 7:46 AM

6 replies

Not responsive wireless mouse and keyboard, No internet/wifi and Bluetooth connection.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.