Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MAC toolbar color changed!!!

ALL of a sudden....I had just flagged a message, yet my entire MAIL toolbar changed to green...it's grey to the left and graduates more green to the right.

It looks cool, but I want to know how to get it back or change it.

It's funny because I see so many questions about how to add adjust colors and people say you can't...so how did this miraculously happen?

Would love an answer....thanks!!!😊

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 1, 2015 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2015 6:20 AM

This sounds like transparency where the background bleeds through to the window above and shows colors.

Change your desktop to a neutral color and then open Mail. If you see the new desktop colors behind your window, this is transparency.

If you don't like transparency you can turn it off. System Preferences > Accessibility > Display > √ reduct Transparency.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2015 6:20 AM in response to MHT123

This sounds like transparency where the background bleeds through to the window above and shows colors.

Change your desktop to a neutral color and then open Mail. If you see the new desktop colors behind your window, this is transparency.

If you don't like transparency you can turn it off. System Preferences > Accessibility > Display > √ reduct Transparency.

MAC toolbar color changed!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.