Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change iCloud on wife's iPad

We have family sharing on our iPhones, my account being the main one, my wife's being the family sharing account. How do I change my wife's iPad from my iCloud to hers and add it to our family sharing?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 1, 2015 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2015 9:15 AM

Good day Bird913,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you've set up Family Sharing with your Apple ID (iCloud account) as the organizer and your wife's Apple ID as a family member.

On the iPad, sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store, and then sign in with your wife's Apple ID. This will add her iCloud account to the iPad and let her access content through Family Sharing.

See the steps at this link for help with signing in with a different Apple ID on the iPad:

Sign in with a different Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

This link also has useful steps for downloading purchases through Family Sharing:

Sharing purchased content with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Best Regards,

Jeremy

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2015 9:15 AM in response to Bird913

Good day Bird913,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you've set up Family Sharing with your Apple ID (iCloud account) as the organizer and your wife's Apple ID as a family member.

On the iPad, sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store, and then sign in with your wife's Apple ID. This will add her iCloud account to the iPad and let her access content through Family Sharing.

See the steps at this link for help with signing in with a different Apple ID on the iPad:

Sign in with a different Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

This link also has useful steps for downloading purchases through Family Sharing:

Sharing purchased content with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Best Regards,

Jeremy

Change iCloud on wife's iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.