Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is iOS 8.3 better than 8.2 on iPad 3rd Gen?

I ever have a bad experience in upgrading ios 7.1 to 8.1.3, it slowed down my ipad a lot, really a lot. after i restore and reinstall the iOS, it didnt do so much, then the 8.2 released, I immediately downloaded and installed that on my iPad, and it didnt make any differences too. and here it is the latest update 8.3, im kinda traumatic about this, so i would like to know if some of you guys have any bad experience with ur ipad, the 3rd generation to be spesific,is it actually better or just the same, or maybe even worse? is it better to just stay on ios 8.2? ive also heard some ppl had some wifi issues with the iso 8.3 is that true? thanks for answering 🙂

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on May 1, 2015 8:47 AM

4 replies

May 2, 2015 8:09 PM in response to stefanus92

Yes there are major wifi issues with ios 8.3 I STONGLY reccomend you do not update to 8.3, I updated with plenty of anticipation for the emojis and such but it is not worth it, I have the iPad (4th gen) and my updating experience is so bad and reading these forums has made me realize im not the only one with this problem, I just dont want this happening to anyone else my iPad is basically unusable I restored it several times and now Im stuck with the default iPad that cannot connect to wifi at all

May 5, 2015 1:06 AM in response to abcdamien

is that only the wifi problem? what about the other apps? cos mine was getting real slow especially on the photo albums app, its like lagging a lot when open up a photo, and can't even rotate. been restoring my ipad for like 3-4times and still having the same problem. so id like to know if its only wifi problem on ur ipad or theres something else. thanks for sharing anyway 🙂

is iOS 8.3 better than 8.2 on iPad 3rd Gen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.