Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Meraki and VPP

I am at a school district, and we are just now getting into an MDM. We got in on Meraki while it was free and have the profile set up on most of the devices across the district (around 1200). This is a mix of Android, Apple and Windows though. I would like to set up VPP administrators at each school to purchase apps. I really don't want to handle the money for each school, since it will be local funds. This will be a total of around 13 administrators. The problem comes in when we start pushing the apps out. The IT department doesn't want to give any teachers admin rights to Meraki to push apps out. Is there any way to tie each VPP admin account to Meraki to allow me to push the apps out? If not, is there a way for me to set up separate money "pots" in VPP to keep the schools' money separate? If it all goes together, this will be a nightmare to give receipts to bookkeepers at each school.

Posted on May 1, 2015 7:12 AM

1 reply

Meraki and VPP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.