Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have successfully logged into my iTunes account with my apple id but not all of my songs have synced from my other devices. I plugged my iPhone into my mac but only a portion of my music list has synced.

Why aren't all my songs downloading to my macbook air even after successfully logging in using my apple id?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), iOS 8.3

Posted on May 1, 2015 8:47 AM

1 reply

May 3, 2015 9:12 AM in response to BarbieVasquez

Hi there BarbieVaquez,

It sounds like you need to get your iTunes purchases downloaded to your Mac after having signed into iTunes with your account. You should be able to get that done with the Music section of this article:

Download past purchases from iTunes in the Cloud

You can also transfer purchases from an iOS device to your computer with this article:

Re-download or transfer your iTunes Store purchases from an iPhone, iPad or iPod to a computer

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Regards,

Sterling

I have successfully logged into my iTunes account with my apple id but not all of my songs have synced from my other devices. I plugged my iPhone into my mac but only a portion of my music list has synced.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.