Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari keeps displaying Random images

HI,

I am having problems with Safari displaying images randomly across the page.Sometimes it is the text to making the page

virtually unreadable because the images cover everything. The issue has been occurring for a while now but seems to be

getting progressively worse. Each time i have to go to Settings and clear the cache and website data but this is only a very

temporary fix as it soon comes back again.It seems to be a problem with IOS because when i access the site via my imac

i have never had an issue like this via safari on my iMac.

( Ipad Air 64 GB WIFI only IOS 8.3 )

I have notified the site administrators who tell me that Apple have been notified but they seem to be doing nothing to remedy the problem

which i find very disappointing.

Has anyone else had or is having the same issues as i am beginning to lose patience.

Adrian

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 8, ipad Air

Posted on May 1, 2015 7:13 AM

9 replies

May 12, 2015 2:30 PM in response to bobseufert

HI Bob,

at times the home page displays correctly and then out of the blue it will display the images all over the page and they will stay there

until the website data etc is cleared then you have to log back into the site and then sometimes you have to repeat the process a few times in a row

and then another time it works fine after one attempt.

THe ephotozine moderators know about the issues as it's been raised by other members too so it's not only me who is having the problems.

if you click on the link which Daveburleson has included in his post on this thread he is an ephotozine moderator.

Adrian

Safari keeps displaying Random images

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.