Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4s wont turned off by itself

I was in class today when my phone turned off. I tried charging it but it wont work. I cant hold the sleep and home button at the same time because the sleep button doesnt work on my phone. I have been reading some of the responses to similar questions like this stating that your phone could be broken, the charger failed or your cable doesnt work. i know for a fact that my phone isnt broken because i was using it a minute before it turned off. the charger and cable couldnt have failed because i was charging it this morning. please help i dont know what to do.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 1, 2015 12:11 PM

1 reply

May 3, 2015 12:19 PM in response to LizzieShepley

Hello LizzieShepley,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like the iPhone turned off on its own and will not turn back on. Also the sleep button does not work. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Get help with buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

iphone 4s wont turned off by itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.