Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i unable my iPhone after i disabled it accidentally?

i need to unable my iphone 6 because i disabled it by accident and now i dont know how to fix it. the iphone indicates that i have to connect to itunes, but i dont know how to do it? can anyone help me?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 1, 2015 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2015 12:38 PM

Hi jarvinc,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like the device is disabled and you need to connect to iTunes. I would recommend that you read this article, it explains the different ways to get the device restored to normal.

Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

1. Connect the device to the computer you normally sync with.
  2. Open iTunes. If iTunes asks you to enter your passcode or asks you to allow access, try another computer that you've synced with. Or use recovery mode. (Click the link to be taken to the steps.)
  3. iTunes will automatically sync your device and create a backup. If it doesn't, sync the device with iTunes.
  4. After the sync is complete, restore your device.

User uploaded file

5. When iOS Setup Assistant asks to set up your device, choose "Restore from iTunes backup."
  6. Select your device in iTunes and choose the most recent backup.

Cheers,

Mario

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2015 12:38 PM in response to jarvinc

Hi jarvinc,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like the device is disabled and you need to connect to iTunes. I would recommend that you read this article, it explains the different ways to get the device restored to normal.

Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

1. Connect the device to the computer you normally sync with.
  2. Open iTunes. If iTunes asks you to enter your passcode or asks you to allow access, try another computer that you've synced with. Or use recovery mode. (Click the link to be taken to the steps.)
  3. iTunes will automatically sync your device and create a backup. If it doesn't, sync the device with iTunes.
  4. After the sync is complete, restore your device.

User uploaded file

5. When iOS Setup Assistant asks to set up your device, choose "Restore from iTunes backup."
  6. Select your device in iTunes and choose the most recent backup.

Cheers,

Mario

how can i unable my iPhone after i disabled it accidentally?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.