Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I set up my template, made all the mapping assignments and when I hit play it shows that everything is working, I'm just not getting any sound. What do I do?

I'm setting up my template. It includes an exs-24 sampler track and nine backing tracks. I've made all the necessary mapping assignments and created a play, stop, loop and record button. When I press the buttons I can see everything working but I don't hear any sound. When I go to one of the backing tracks and hit play from there it all works fine. But when go into performance mode, like I said I can see everything working but no sound. Can somebody help?

MainStage, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), mac mini, motu 828mkll, Impulse 49

Posted on May 1, 2015 12:20 PM

1 reply

I set up my template, made all the mapping assignments and when I hit play it shows that everything is working, I'm just not getting any sound. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.