Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting controller mod wheel leslie to record

Using midi keyboard to play B-3. Mod wheel learned leslie rotation speed, and functions accordingly. However, the command is not recorded to the track. Unsure how to proceed......Thanks.

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on May 1, 2015 1:40 PM

4 replies

May 3, 2015 10:48 AM in response to The Art Of Sound

Thanks so much for your reply. I highly respect your knowledge on matters of Mac and Logic, in fact, it is your recommendations that led me to purchase the set-up I presently use. Upon pulling up the event list for the organ track, I am not real sure where that info is listed. I fixed the problem by going into the track automation, and selecting the B-3/rotor cab./speed control, then selected the automation mode to latch. This allowed me to see and record the mod wheel's movements and parameters. In my opinion, a pretty convoluted way of doing things, especially when the mod wheel is configured to control the leslie speed, and does so audibly and visually. To answer your question, I assigned the rotor speed control through the smart control window learn phase. Thanks again

Mr.Art, keep on doin' what you do..............S

getting controller mod wheel leslie to record

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.