Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Final Cut Pro X doesn't run. An Izotope window pops up and fcp crashes

Hello,

i installed a trial version of Izotope RX2 but now Final Cut does not open. A authorization window from Izotope pops up when i open FCP and it crashes. I can't press any button (Authorization or Continue) of that window and FCP crashes, i always have to force quit.

I have already cleared Izotope but the plug-ins of Izotope still appear on my Reaper (audio software).

Did this ever happened with anybody? Or just somebody knows anything that could help?

Thanks for the attention

jmmiranda

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 1, 2015 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2015 2:03 PM

You need to contact iZotope.

8 replies

May 18, 2015 12:44 PM in response to goprosolo

yes. i contacted isotope and they sent me this:

"

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and I am sorry for any difficulty you are having!

Can you clarify where you located RX 2 to download? As this product is no longer sold, it is not directly available for download on our site.

To uninstall RX 2, you will need to run the installer again and choose "Uninstall" when you get to the "Installation Type" step. You can download the installer for RX 2 here:

http://downloads.izotope.com/product_download/iZotope_RX_v2_10.dmg

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if the problem persists!

Sincerely,

.... "

it worked for me. Some items from Izotope still remain in my laptop but the Final Cut Pro opens now! In the 4th step (i think) you have to define "Uninstall"

i think this will help you.

(sorry for some possible bad english)

João

my Final Cut Pro X doesn't run. An Izotope window pops up and fcp crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.