Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong "last opened" date

I imported my photo library into "Photos" - which may have been a mistake. I plan to keep using Aperture but just wanted to see how Photos functions.

The initial result was that my Aperture Library seemed a little buggy but after "repairing permissions" and "repairing library" it seems to be working ok. However, when I look at the library in finder, the "last opened" date shows 11/21/2014. "Modified" date is correct (today). While this doesn't seem to make a difference functionally, I'm concerned as to what corrupted data might be causing "last opened" to display wrong and I can't figure out how to fix it. Ideas?

I thought about trying to "rebuild database" but wasn't sure what settings, versions etc, I might lose in that scenario. Thoughts?

Also, I read that some files are "referenced" in either Aperture or Photos once the library is imported. If I delete the Photos aperture, will any files that are "referenced" in Aperture get lost, or will those files be moved back to Aperture?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on May 1, 2015 2:31 PM

There are no replies.

Wrong "last opened" date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.