Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drivers For Trakcpad and Keyboard

I have put hours, and I mean Hours, in on this. I cannot find the drivers I need. i am on windows 8.1. OS X Yosemite. I have a late 2012 mcbp 13 in. I am very experianced, so don't be afraid to get technical. I do not have the boot camp app on my desktop. I really need help because I don't want to bring a mouse with me everywhere (why i have a laptop).

I Have gone Through all my devices and even redid most of the drivers needed. Dont know if I'm the only one or what.

No one at the Apple Store has any idea what I am talking about, so this is getting frustrating.

PLease help

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on May 1, 2015 2:54 PM

2 replies

May 1, 2015 3:34 PM in response to mcm###

Please locate drivers appropriate for your MBP in System requirements to install Windows on your Mac via Boot Camp - Apple Support and Boot Camp: Install or repair Boot Camp driver. You should get Boot Camp Support Software 5.1.5621 .

If you run into multi-touch issues with Trackpad, you can also try W7 32-bit versions from Boot Camp Support Software 4.0.4326.

Drivers For Trakcpad and Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.