Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't add/delete songs from my phone on iTunes

I have a Macbook Air and an iPhone 5s. When I plug my iPhone into my computer, there is no "add to" option to add songs to my phone. Also, when I click the songs on my phone, it gives me many options like "Get info" but no "delete" option. It is incredibly frustrating because I would just like to add some songs from my computer to my phone. I should also note that the drag & drop option is not working either. I used to buy songs on another account and I have songs on my phone from other libraries that I don't want to lose, so I don't want to delete them all & sync the whole library that is on my Mac. If anyone knows what the problem is, I would really appreciate your help. Thank you!

MacBook Air

Posted on May 1, 2015 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2015 2:57 PM

iPhone will sync or manually manage with one computer at a time. Syncing or manually managing music with another will erase the current content from the iPhone.

Put all of your music on one computer and sync to that computer.

3 replies

I can't add/delete songs from my phone on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.