Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 screen clicking

hello i had recently purchased an iphone 6 16gb gold March 25 i after opening it i had noticed a clicking sound near the left side of the home button i had went back to the store where i purchased at march30th and explained the problem they happily replaced it no questions asked a month later today that phone also started doing the same problem near the lock button i went back to the store they had told my that the 14 day purchase period is over and the warrenty is now covered by idigital an apple authorized seller so i went there (this is two hours after the clicking started) i had explained the problem and told them i had the same problem with the perivous iphone they took it for 5minutes and opened it they claimed they fixed it i havent even reached the door of the store and the clicking started again so i went back said its doing it again so they said theyll have to take it for 10days to check it But they will not replace it i had told them that i read on apples site that alot of people are Experiencing this issue and got it replaced but suddelny their story Changed claiming all iphones are like this so i asked him if he owns an iphone i checked his and it didnt do that sound i had also Checked all the iphones

in the store before my turn came so then they said this problem does not effect how the phone works thus i should not have it replaced i refused i paid the full price in cash and i got the receipt the phone is barely a month old i should not have a damaged device then they had told me i should leave the store i had told him that im going on a vacation and i need My phone he had asked where i was going to so i said turkey he suggested that i should get my iphone replaced at an apple store there i refused and said you might as well replace it now i had gotten a damaged one before this isnt my fault he refused so i left he was very rude i went back to the store where i purchased it and explained to them what happened they where quite suprised how i was treated so they decided to take my phone and try to repair im very dissponited how i was treated i felt i was being rippedoff i had never recived a Broken apple product and felt powerless when they refused to help me im 17 so i had to work hard to purchase it i do plan to sue them if do not replace it

im just hoping this will catch the eye at someone at apple hopefully they"ll help or replace it

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on May 1, 2015 5:56 PM

3 replies

Dec 13, 2017 6:01 AM in response to Khazen

I am a apple lover. I have almost had every product of apple from imac to apple pen, but the iphone 6 16 GB is a real shame for apple. The screen problem is a epic fail for apple designer. My iphone 6 replaced three time times (two time a new iphone 6 giveb and one time screen repair). Finally Apple Store told me you have to use iphone 6 like that. I have same problem right now and my iphone screen is clicking every time I touch. Shame and Dissapointed...

May 3, 2015 4:23 PM in response to Khazen

They refused to replace because (so they said) all iphones are like this so i had showed them the reports about this problem and it is an iphone comon problem but they will refund me the full paid price when i return the Box an everything in it but i cant repurchase the iphone from them again

i will be purchasing it from a Carrier and ill double check to make sure that the iphone isnt defective.

im disgusted how apple has not replied on this problem and how i was treated by their authorized seller and how the quality of their products went down im an apple user and an owner of ever ios device ever sold next time i will think twice before purchasing another ios product

Iphone 6 screen clicking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.