Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar won't sync

Calendar sync conundrum

I don't exactly know where to post this.

OK, here's the situation. My main Mac is a 7-yr old iMac (10.6.8) on its last legs. Gotta wait till summer to buy a new one. I have been syncing it to the iPod Touch (latest OS). I do have and use my wife's 5-yr old MacBook Pro (Mavericks).

I noticed the calendars on the iPodTouch are wrong, but they're OK on the old iMac. When I sync the iPod & the MacBook Pro the incomplete calendars are reflected there.

Question: How do I fix this? Should I move the iPod back to factory specs & trash the back-ups on the iMac? What? Help, please.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 2012 iPod Touch

Posted on May 1, 2015 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2015 4:38 PM

Maybe because this

iTunes 12 for Mac: Sync contacts, calendars, and other info with iPod, iPhone, or iPad

includes

Note: If you use OS X Mavericks v.10.9 or later, you can sync contacts and calendars only. In addition, your contacts, calendars, and other info are updated on your computers and iOS devices via iCloud. For more information, see iCloud Help at icloud.com.

SL (10.6.8) does not support iCloud)

Also you can only really sync with one computer. If your try syncing with

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2015 4:38 PM in response to woodrackets

Maybe because this

iTunes 12 for Mac: Sync contacts, calendars, and other info with iPod, iPhone, or iPad

includes

Note: If you use OS X Mavericks v.10.9 or later, you can sync contacts and calendars only. In addition, your contacts, calendars, and other info are updated on your computers and iOS devices via iCloud. For more information, see iCloud Help at icloud.com.

SL (10.6.8) does not support iCloud)

Also you can only really sync with one computer. If your try syncing with

calendar won't sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.