Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5C Restore error code 52

iphone 5c took a dive. Quickly got it out put it in rice and it started right up. Everything seemed to be fine until I tried to make a call. Noticed it was stuck on "searching" wifi worked and everything. So I read reset and restoring helped another person. So I tried. Now I am coming up with an Error Code 52. When I plug in USB it brings up s/n and starts to restore. When it gets to restoring firmware the s/n disappears and after awhile I get the code. I have updated my itunes and pc, restarted the computer, turned off all security, unplugged all additional usb ports except for the wireless keyboard and mouse. Any new ideas? I can't find too much on the error code in any other discussions.

iPhone 5c

Posted on May 1, 2015 4:23 PM

3 replies

May 3, 2015 1:55 PM in response to sandyfromrocklin

Hello sandyfromrocklin,

Based on the information you have provided, it seems your iPhone may need to be serviced. The following link should help you get started with the process and has links with additional information on topics such as warranty and service pricing, battery replacement, and express replacement service.

iPhone Repair and Service - Apple Support

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Bobby_D

Iphone 5C Restore error code 52

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.