Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! I need the names of a couple games I used to play on what I think was the Macintosh Performa in the early-mid 90.

Game 1: Ok, from what I remember, the game starts with you in a jail in the desert. You break out. Somehow acquire a camel and make your escape. People are chasing you, likely guards. If you run your camel too hard it will die. You can control the camel's speed. It can also injure itself if I remember correctly. I think you can encounter oases and get water. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Game 2: This one is harder to recall details for. It was basically a compilation of mini games, I think. It took place in what was a carnival, I specifically remember it being a midway. Pretty sure skiball was involved. There was also a beach scene at night for some reason.

I know this isn't much to go on. However, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted on May 1, 2015 8:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2015 8:55 PM

1. Is it Desert Trek?

(126950)

2 replies

Help! I need the names of a couple games I used to play on what I think was the Macintosh Performa in the early-mid 90.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.