Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if I bought Iphone in USA, can I get warranty service in UK?

Hi, I bought my Iphone 6 in USA, moved to Argentina, where I have no Apple warranty Service for IPhone. I´m traveling to UK next month. Can I get warranty service In UK for my IPhone? When I get to Genius Bar to get an appointment , I receive a sign saying to try another location. Don´t understand.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, Does not connect to mobile network

Posted on May 1, 2015 6:29 PM

3 replies

May 1, 2015 7:02 PM in response to APaHAa

The iPhone warranties are limited to the country of purchase. This is because of the regional phone requirements. You will only be able to get service for a US phone in the US. You cannot ship it to Apple in the US either. It has to be brought into a store by someone, or if they want to try and send it to Apple Care, it would have to be done from a US address. https://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/

May 4, 2015 8:32 AM in response to APaHAa

The iPhone warranty is NOT international. It is limited to the region in which the phone is purchased. The only exception to this is a device purchased in the European Union. It can be serviced in any country in the EU. This is not a new policy. It has always been this way. That said, if you purchased your phone in the US, the service request would need to be initiated in the US. So you could mail the phone to someone in the US, and have them start the service request. Then they could send the device back to you when it is resolved.

Good luck.

if I bought Iphone in USA, can I get warranty service in UK?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.